At IOC, our reputation and success has been built in an integrative and complete treatment approach combining traditional chiropractics (utilizing the Gonstead Method of chiropractic), physical therapy including manual (or manipulative) therapy, rehabilitation and exercise, therapeutic massage therapy and personal fitness training.
We specialize in non-surgical treatment of Orthopedic conditions such as:
- Back & Neck pain - injury
- Disc Degeneration - Bulging - Herniations
- Extremity Joint Pain
- Arthritis - Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Tendonitis - Bursitis
- Spinal Degeneration
- Sciatica & Arm Pain, Numbness & Tingling
- Headaches - Migraines & Tensions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Car Accident Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hip Pain - Bursitis
- Muscle Strains, Pulled Hamstrings
- Sprained Ankles
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis and Tears
- Tennis Elbow
- And many other Orthopedic conditions, injuries.
We commonly treat injuries caused by automobile accidents, sports injuries, and workplace injuries. We can help reverse the effects of injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits.